Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Greetings from Maine!

Will and I have been at Camp Vega now for 6 weeks now. It's my 9th summer working here and the view below is one reason I keep coming back. This year Will coming with me was obviously a must, but since I am working from sun up to sun down each day, I've had a little (well, maybe a lot) help from my family. My mom came up and watched him for a couple weeks, then Richie came, then Katie, and Richie will be back on Friday to be with him until the end of camp.

Our House


Katie, one fabulous babysitter! Will loves her soooo much!

Before Will got to Camp, he just started walking and could only say 'uh oh' Here' s what camp Vega has taught him to do so far:

walk up and down stairs (with a little help)

ride in a boat

look like a camper

eat a marshmallow

run!

actually like the water

love any kind of ball

The girls here LOVE him. He hasn't learned to love back quite yet!

Will is Vega's Mascot

but he sometimes ponders why he is the only boy at an all girl's camp

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I wish that I could have come to visit...it really is a beautiful place! Will is getting so big, I bet he out-weighs Luke now for sure.

Miss you guys!

Nancy said...

Great pictures--brings back good memories. Will is growing up so fast. Miss you both.

mama

Amy B said...

dreamy- and since he has done so well- you can go back next summer! looks amazing!

Ruth Emmett said...

wow he has already changed so much can't wait to see you guys soon!