Sunday, April 19, 2009

San Francisco!

Richie had a conference for work in San Francisco this last week and I decided to tag along. I had every day 9-5 to myself while Richie was gone. I decided to take full advantage.  I walked about 5 miles everyday, exploring Golden Gate park, the beach, Lombard street, and the Yerba Gardens.  I saved some of the good stuff to do with Richie. We went to a Giants game, Alamo Square, Fishermans Wharf, and the most exciting part....Wicked!  Now it's back to work.







Postcard Row (aka Full House Shot)
















Night out with the SF Giants. 











































Fisherman's Wharf.  Soooo Cold!











































 



6 comments:

Archer Fam said...

We feel sick we haven't seen you guys in so long. Thanks for posting a pregnant picture! Let us know if there's anything that we can do for you.

amelia and crew said...

You're looking so cute and pregnant! That baby is coming sooner than we realize. I'm glad you had fun in SF. Keep going on those long walks to get your quads nice and strong for labor. Call you soon

Anonymous said...

Wicked!? you stinkin lucky duck!!

Susan said...

Looks like you had fun! I can't believe you walked that much. You probably walked more in a week than I did in my whole pregnancy. (: You look so cute Sandy! Can't wait to see you in another month.

Val Moir said...

How fun!! Glad you two got away before your life is OVER as you know it! JK-- love you guys, glad you are bloggin'!

Amy B said...

its good to check up on you guys- take care!